Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wellington Pics


Wellington Harbour - On a typical morning with dense fog over the hills, it usually clears my midday.


 

Te Kopahou Marine Reserve - Hike along the coast about 5 minutes outside Wellington. We went with a British traveller we met at Ashley's work.


Te Kopahou Marine Reserve


Te Kopahou Marine Reserve - Lava rocks


Makara Peak - Mountain bike park
Notice the sign post and how far we are away from Canada!



Makara Peak 


"Honeycomb" - New Zealand's Parliamentary Buildings


1 comment:

  1. Ash, what work are you doing? Is it the farm work you were really excited for?

    Melissa and I check in every day to see if you have a new update. I hope you guys are having a blast!

    Shay

    ReplyDelete

The Lost Years

 The lost years cover from 2020 until current day. I feel like we did really well during the pandemic to keep up our travels. I stopped post...