Monday, December 6, 2010

One Month

It's been one month since we left Toronto airport and although it has gone by quickly, we feel like we have already done so much! The north island has been incredible but with the holidays approaching we are getting excited about heading to the south island on January 1st. Chad is really busy at the clinic and my work with the temp agency is picking up. I am surprised at how much I miss being a physio and look forward to finding my next job in the field. The work with the temp agency has allowed us to see many different venues in Wellington and meet quite a few other travellers. We spent this past weekend completing a hike with another backpacker from England. The hike was beautiful along the south coast of the north island. We have never experienced winds so strong, Chad spent most of the hike laughing at me as I almost blew over! We have really enjoyed being in Wellington, it is such a beautiful city, but only just over three more weeks until th head out travelling again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lost Years

 The lost years cover from 2020 until current day. I feel like we did really well during the pandemic to keep up our travels. I stopped post...