Saturday, March 12, 2011

No LuLu Love!

Something the ladies can appreciate....when packing for this trip I carefully selected lulus in various lengths, one pair of shorts, one pair of capris and one pair of pants, to make up a good portion of my wardrode.  However, I have since realized that lulus truly are a Canadian obsession. People just have no idea what they are missing out on!!!  For example, since being here I have been asked why there is a funny up side down horseshoe on my shorts and I have even been told that I forgot to take the sticker off my pants...that being the lulu emblem on my pant legs.....I guess I am not as stylish as I thought!:)

1 comment:

The Lost Years

 The lost years cover from 2020 until current day. I feel like we did really well during the pandemic to keep up our travels. I stopped post...